One of the comments we hear most often after a performance is, “You look like you’re having so much fun on stage!” If you would like to have as much fun as we are, follow these 5 easy steps.
- Send an email using our contact button below and give us your name and address. We’ll send you a reminder of our next rehearsal start.
- Ask yourself, “Do I love to sing?”
- Ask yourself, “Do I love to help my community?”
- Show up at the AgriCenter, 108 S. Soangetaha Road, for the first rehearsal of our SPRING show, “Raised On Radio”, and commit to sticking with us until the curtain opens. Hope to see you there!
- Be ready to have fun and you’ll be hooked!
The serious particulars are that we meet on Sundays at the AgriCenter for about 3-4 months before our show date from 6:00 to 8:30pm. Don’t worry, we give you a break and time flies when you’re singing your heart out!
ANNOUNCING REHEARSALS FOR OUR SPRING SHOW! JOIN US ON FEBRUARY 9, 2020 AT 6:00pm AT THE AGRI-CENTER.