One of the comments we hear most often after a performance is, “You look like you’re having so much fun on stage!” If you would like to have as much fun as we are, follow these 5 easy steps:
- Send an email using our contact button below and give us your name and address. We’ll send you a reminder of our next rehearsal start.
- Ask yourself, “Do I love to sing?”
- Ask yourself, “Do I love to help my community?”
- Show up at the AgriCenter, 108 S. Soangetaha Road on February 12, 2023* for the first rehearsal of, “Raised on Radio” and commit to sticking with us until the curtain opens. Hope to see you there!
- Be ready to have fun and you’ll be hooked!
The serious particulars are that we meet on Sundays at the Agri-Center for 14 weeks before our show date, from 6:00 to 8:30pm. Don’t worry, we give you a break and time flies when you’re singing your heart out!
*Official attendance will not be taken until February 19, 2023